8 Pack Of Premium Aquaboon 5 Micron 10 x 4.5 Inch. GAC Water Filter Cartridge ABP-8G10BB5M
FITS ALL STANDARD 10x4.5 INCH. BIG BLUE FILTER HOUSINGS
This (carbon block filter) is Tested And Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material and Structural integgrity requirements.
Premium Granular Activated Carbon Filter Cartridge is made of a highly porous adsorbent material, produced by heating organic matter, such as coal, wood and coconut shell, in the absence of air, which is then crushed into granules. Activated carbon is positively charged and therefore able to remove negative ions from the water such as ozone, chlorine, fluorides and dissolved organic solutes by absorption onto activated carbon. Universal Industry Standard size of 10” by 4.5” and is compatible with most industry standard Big Blue Filter units.
- [HIGH QUALITY] Choosing our coconut granular activated carbon filter you will have no problems finding the right system, as it is universal and works with all standard 10" Big Blue housings. Cartridge with 9.75” by 4.5” dimensions can filter up to a quarter gallon of water per second. The 5 micron GAC replacement cartridge complies with NSF standard not to pose health risks. Sealed packaging is to prevent a product until it’s arriving to your house. Consume water while being sure in its safety
- [TIPS FOR USING] Install the 4.5" x 10" GAC filter whole house to the main water line for your whole house needs to forget about dull colors after washing or using a lot of soap in the shower. Place the cartridge to the housing so that the end with rubber washer faces up. To give you an idea of the Aquaboon 10 inch GAC big blue filter work process, water will flow from the lower part to the upper one. Let cartridge be rinsed from carbon fines passing 2-3 gallons of water after it’s startup.
- [LIFETIME] The product must be replaced once or twice times a year (5000 gallons @ 1 PPM Chlorine). Comparable with carbon block type the premium 4.5" x 10" GAC whole house water filter will not give you signs (water pressure drop) to be replaced. This one goes on letting the water come through without restrictions while it’s filtration ability starts declining. So, be careful and follow the given instruction. Carbon can become a breeding ground for bacteria if not to be changed in time.
- [COMPATIBLE CARTRIDGES] BLUONICS GAC-10B8, Pentek DBC-10EX2, MAX WATER USA Inc 104154, 104154-4, BLUONICS GAC-10B4.
- [COMPATIBLE SYSTEMS] Watts W10FFPH1CBPR, Model-10-BC, SimPure RSWHB001Z_S8, Ronaqua RA-2-124-10, Pentek 150237 #10, 150469, 153029, BIG-CLEAR-LX-10, 7539917054, 34-WPR-10, 150068, A48249, OMNIFilter OB1-S-S06, BF7-S-05, LEPAC10540, WH5-S-S06, iSpring HB18B, Hydronix HX-HF45-10CLBK10, HF45-10BLBK15, Geekpure BB-10T, BB-10B, EcoPure EPWO4, Culligan WH-HD200-C, BLUONICS BLBB20GAC, BLUONICS BLBBC10, BLUONICS BLBB10x2, Aqua Filter Plus 150237-INSTKIT, American Plumber W10-PR.
Here are some of its advantages:
- Minimal pressure drop. Bing less compact it lets water flow without restrictions. That makes the one be the best choice for your shower.
- Cheapness. Granular carbon water filters are easier and faster to be made and so they are more cost-effective for you.
From another side, loose granules of carbon the product has lead to less contact time between water and cartridge for impurities to be absorbed. So, water filter GAC has its place if water quality doesn't come first for you. That is why, it is mainly used for multi-stages purification systems, for example, Reverse Osmosis pre-filtration.
Made with Premium Quality Coconut Shell Granular Activated Carbon
4 - 6 months filter life
Removes large and fine particles
Activated carbon is positively charged and therefore able to remove negative ions from the water such as ozone, chlorine, fluorides and dissolved organic solutes by absorption onto activated carbon.
|Remastered to deliver up to a quarter gallon of water per second with one of the most advanced and high-efficiency filtration systems yet. Enjoy a long-lasting filter that can deliver large quantities of water fast.||Designed with a universal size of 10”. The cartridge can be used in Under Sink Filtration & Reverse Osmosis Applications but not for whole house applications.|
Water Filters Depot (WFD) H-10BB-1PR, Pentek 8452883395, HFPP-1-WPR10, CWD-PENTEK-HFPP-PR10, Hydronix HX-HF45-10BLBK10PR, HX-HF45-10BLBK15PR, HX-HF45-10BLBK34, HX-HF45-10BLBK34PR, Healthy Home~ COMIN16JU045260, H2O YTB-10-CB15-PR, Fumak EZF-BBK1, Culligan 1020704, AFWFilters CF1-4510-33.
|Primary Filter Media:||Activated carbon block (Premium Quality Coconut Shell Activated Carbon), No Release of Carbon Fines|
|Removes/Reduces:||Chlorine Taste & Odor, tastes of many organic and chemical compounds|
|Size:||10 x 4.5 Inch.|
|Fits:||Fits all Standard 10 x 2.5 Inch. Filter Housings|
|Capacity:||5000 gallons @ 1 PPM Chlorine|
|Micron Rating (Nominal):||5 Micron|
|Flow Rate:||1 GPM|
|Temperature Rate:||40°F~125°F (4.4°C~51.7°C)|
|Used In Brands:||American Plumber, Ametek , Aries, Bruner, Culligan, Everpure Costguard, Kleen Plus, OmniFilter, Pentek, Plymouth Products, USFilter, Whirlpool compatible|
|Lifetime:||6 month (Replace once or twice times a year, depending on the water quality)|
|Set QTY:||8 Pack|