Items 1-12 of 19
Items 1-12 of 19
For you to keep your body functioning as needed, you need to hydrate. From regulating our body temperatures to delivering essential nutrients and ensuring our organs are working as expected, hydrating promotes optimal well-being.
However, to enjoy these perks, the importance of drinking purified water cannot be over-emphasized.
A water filter for Whirlpool refrigerators provides an excellent way to ensure your glass is filled with clear and healthy contents. It gets rid of dangerous microorganisms, germs, and particles that make your family susceptible to illnesses such as Giardiasis, Escherichia coli, diarrhoea, and many more.
How Does a Filter Work?
Filters for Whirlpool are ‘barricades’ that shut out debris, sand, and bacteria from making their way into our cups.
When you use your dispenser, water goes into the water filter cartridge for Whirlpool refrigerator. The cartridge is made up of activated charcoal, which efficiently confines the dirt and toxins, presenting you with clear and great-tasting contents.
However, as the cartridge continues to trap these unwanted substances and microorganisms, a build-up of toxins will occur, calling for an immediate cartridge change.
Whirlpool fridge water filter replacements should be done twice every year or as needed. Doing so ensures your system works efficiently and does not release some of the impurities into your cup.
Benefits of Using a Water Filter
Some of the perks of using Whirlpool and Thermador water filters include:
- Improved taste: these cartridges do away with chemicals and impurities, allowing you to pour germ-free contents that smell and taste great.
- Boosts healthy living: The purification process gets rid of dirt and other toxins that may wreak havoc on our bodies, promoting our general health.
- Convenience: Don’t we just love how we can instantly hydrate well and healthily without walking into a store?
Types of Whirlpool Filters
There are various types of Whirlpool refrig water filters, but the most common are EDR3RXD1, EDR2RXD1, EDR1RXD1, and EDR4RXD1.
Although, you must make sure that these cartridges are well-suited for your appliance. To do this, confirm your fridge’s unique number before making a purchase.
Where To Buy Whirlpool Water Filters
Filterway offers a convenient way to purchase approved cheap water filters for Whirlpool refrigerators. These cartridges are of impeccable quality and can also be used as Maytag fridge filters, among other brands.
How To Install
Whirlpool refrigerator filter replacement cartridges are easy to fix.
Once you order a Whirlpool filter, you need to:
- Find the case that houses the cartridge
- Open the cover and uninstall the cartridge by firmly holding it and twisting it towards your left. You can expect some spillage.
- Fit the new cartridge by inserting it into the housing and twisting it towards your right - in a clockwise direction
- Once it's in place, shut the case.
- Dispense a few gallons to flush out the system and make sure it operates as needed.
If you are not confident about replacing your cartridge, kindly check out the instruction manual. You can also get in touch with your seller.