Water Filters for Electrolux Refrigerators
Electrolux fridge water filters present a surefire way to keep numerous diseases at bay. They act as strainers by sieving dirt such as silt and sand from our drinking water. Water filters for Maytag will also kill bacteria and neutralize other harmful gases that may be harmful to us.
How Does An Electrolux Water Filter Work?
The Electrolux and Kitchenaid filters contain activated carbon, whose sole task is to catch impurities and get rid of bacteria, parasites, and other microorganisms that may be harmful to our bodies. Additionally, the carbon cartridges eliminate chlorine used in the decontamination processes at treatment plants.
However, as you continue using your fridge dispenser over time, the cartridges accumulate a lot of dirt and impurities. The build-up wears out the cartridges, which calls for an immediate replacement for Electrolux refrigerator water filters.
Routinely changing water filter on Electrolux refrigerator is essential. This is normally done every six months or when you notice the fridge dispenser is slowing down its operations. Otherwise, the accumulated pollutants might seep into your cup, compromising your health.
Benefits of Using An Electrolux Water Filter
Electrolux refrigerator water filter cartridges have numerous perks including:
- No more impurities: Before water comes into our homes, it flows through pipes that may have impurities. Some may even be rusty or have heavy metal residue. LG filters will sieve these pollutants, ensuring your safety.
- Better taste: Once the carbon cartridges eliminate the chlorine, you can enjoy a glass that tastes great.
- It is cost-effective and environmentally friendly: Purchasing bottled water on a daily basis can be costly. Also, increases the amount of plastic we use, which is hazardous for the environment. By making use of our fridge dispensers, we are eliminating these extra costs while keeping our environment safe.
Types of Electrolux Filters
Various Electrolux refrigerator water filters exist. They come in different types designed for a variety of fridges including 2, 3,4 and french door fridges as well as top and bottom freezer refrigerator styles. However, some of the most common models include EPTWFU01-2, EPTWFU01, EPTWFU01-MDR4, and 242047806-2PK.
How To Install
Electrolux water filter replacements are an easy undertaking. Most cartridges are found in the fridge’s interior and here is a step-by-step guide on how to go about it:
- Open the fridge and turn the ‘ice and water’ button off.
- Locate the cartridge and uninstall it by simply twisting it in a counterclockwise direction. You only need to do a quarter turn to your left.
- Take the new cartridge and insert it in its housing. Lock it in place by turning it clockwise.
- Turn the ‘ice and water’ button back on and then dispense water until it comes out clear and to let out any trapped air.