Set of 3 AquaBoon 20" Big Blue FIlters (1 Carbon, 2 Sediment)
Activated carbon block is a blend of fine activated carbon, water, and a suitable binder that is mixed and molded then hardened or extruded to a cartridge filter of any size and shape. Carbon block is made of fine coconut shell removing chlorine, odors and tastes of many compounds, at the same time it offers a much finer filtration of suspended particles and dirt.
- Micron rating: 5 Micron
- Dimensions: 19.75” x 4.5”
- Lifetime: Replace two or three times a year, depending on the water quality that comes from the original supply
- O-ring can be made of Silicone, Buna-N, EPDM, high temperature resistant and good sealing.
- End cap is made of polypropylene material, it is reliably sealed and very durable.
- Sintered activated carbon filter media can be made of coal, coconut and shell, efficiency to remove residual chlorine.
- Inner layer is made out of highly porous absorbent material produced by heating organic matter such as coal, wood and coconut shell, in the absence of air, which is then crushed into granules.
- Plastic net wrap PP non-woven fabric to steady the structure
Sediment filter is made of fine melted polypropylene, which is blown and spun in a cylinder-like form. The main function of sediment filter is to remove large and fine particles from a drinking water, such as sand, dirt, silt, and rust particles. These filters have graded density layers, meaning the outer layers are more porous, catching larger particles, while the inner layers are a finer micron, catching smaller particles. Each filter cartridge is individually shrink-wrapped.
- Micron rating: 1 Micron
- Dimensions: 20” x 4.5”
- Lifetime: Replace two or three times a year, depending on the water quality that comes from the original supply.
- Innermost Zone – small dust is filtered in the following layer to ensure the good filtration efficiency.
- Inner Zone – Small particles pass the outer layers, then filtered by inner layers, which made out of the fine fiber.
- Mid Zone – Multilayered structure layer and depth filtration pattern of the mid zone layer ensures good filtration efficiency and formed by thermal bond without use of any binders and adhesives.
- Outer Zone-The large dusts are filtered in following layer to prolong the filter service life.