6 Pack Of Berkey Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements
You are covered by this unconditional money-back guarantee for a full 30 days from your date of purchase.
Free Shipping for continental USMore about shipping
Berkey PF-2 reduction elements are designed for use in conjunction with Black Berkey water purification elements to adsorb unwanted elements found in drinking water.
- The Berkey fluoride filter, or PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filter, adsorbs the
following unwanted elements found in drinking water:
- Fluoride: Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Fluorosilicate, Fluorosilicic Acid (aka Hydrofluorosilic Acid)
- Arsenic: V and pre-oxidized Arsenic III
- Other residual heavy metal ions
- Made from safe, non-leaching Polypropolene #5 that is BPA-free
- Sold in a set of 6
- PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic reduction Filters are designed to be used in conjunction with the Black Berkey Purification Elements only
- Attach to the bottom of the Black Berkey Elements and sit in the lower chamber of the Berkey unit
- Number of PF-2s in the bottom chamber must match the number of Black Berkey Purification Elements in the top chamber; for example, 4 Black Berkey Purification elements would require 4 PF-2 Filters
- Set of 6 PF-2 Filters need replacement after 3000 gallons of use
- The Berkey PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters are covered under a six month warranty.